Those efforts include:
- Spending 45 million dollars on political campaigns for extreme, right-wing and Tea Party candidates.
- Promoting legislation that:
- Helps companies avoid pollution-related fines.
- Makes it difficult for minority citizens to vote.
- Lobbying against universal health care and climate change legislation.
The Koch family owns Koch Industries, and while most of their subsidiaries sell products to other businesses, one of those subsidiaries is Georgia Pacific, which makes consumer-oriented paper products. So, all you have to do to hurt the Koch Brothers and their efforts to subvert the American political process is to stop buying products made by Georgia Pacific. Those products include:
- Brawny paper towels
- Angel Soft toilet paper
- Mardi Gras napkins and towels
- Quilted Northern toilet paper and paper towels
- Dixie paper plates, bowls, napkins and cups
- Sparkle paper towels
- Vanity Fair paper napkins, bowls, plates and tablecloths