- The Ravens outplayed the Patriots and should have won the game several times, but the ghost of Myra Kraft pulled it out for the home team.
- Several of the Ravens are dirty players who bring discredit to the NFL, rolling over offensive players after tackling them and starting fights regularly. The worst is Bernard Pollard who, having seriously injured the knees of Tom Brady and Wes Welker in past seasons with other teams, tried today to injure Rob Gronkowsky by twisting his knee after a tackle. Someone should break Pollard's knees.
- Everyone bashed the Patriots defense throughout the season, but they have played well enough to get to the Super Bowl.
- I'm really glad we have Vince Wilfork. Not only does he play brilliantly as he did today, but he is a terrific human being who is very active in a number of charities.
- Bellichick made a bonehead call by going for the bomb to Slater with seven minutes left instead of marching down the field and using up the clock. But, given the fact that he's gotten the team to five Super Bowls, I guess we should cut him some slack.
- On the other side of the field, Ravens Coach John Harbaugh was on camera shoving his Offensive Coordinator, Cam Cameron, because Harbaugh didn't like Cameron's play call. You can see where the team gets its nastiness.
Whatever happens in the Super Bowl in two weeks, I'm glad the Patriots got there, and not the Ravens. Thank you Myra Kraft!